Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

A CAR, SOLAR FLARES and THE RAPTURE

Hi, old tardy pants is back. Awhile back, I wrote about how much it helped to "drill it down", to what's real and matters most, when lost in a snit of "I can'ts". It helped me gain new perspective, a nice breather when afraid. 

Today the drilling down says I have to get a car. So here on in, I'll be teeming with expectancy to carve out something more than being carless. Stay tuned...

Now moving on, let us open our hymnals to the page on solar flares. Yes, they're on the increase and some reports are pretty chilling (wasn't that an oxy moron's dream?).  





But wait...what if this intensity is portending earth's near end times? Will this include The Rapture?  Where everyone who's nice and well behaved gets taken up with little chance to pack?







Parting with these  could be hard.


I'm not so much about preparedness, my living style attests to that. But I just might store some things away just in case. You never know, a person might come back here lots and lots of times.

Just barely being neutral nice, I suspect I'm staying here.  So in times such as these, one can't be shy when asking for what's real and matters most:  






4 comments:

  1. very funny! I like your pictures too especially the shoes :O) for me its always about shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bumper sticker! I need one of those too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! you can have mine.. I won't need it.. you're too funny.

    ReplyDelete