Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

COINCIDENCE, OR??

Held victim to a habit of continuous redrafting, the June 30 blog had lived in limbo for awhile, and out of this, there's something has me wondering. What if those many editing visits to the absolutely must haves writing table, tall windows, soothing view - worked the same as if I'd used a vision board?

The plot thickens. While still working on that would-be blog, I accepted an invitation to sit two lovely cats. The kitties were sweet and so was the cabin-like home's attached porch:



And gee, a table, just fine for some writing.





Tall windows, soothing views.




What would you make of this, coincidence or otherwise? Granted, the table isn't Shaker yet it served as reminder that what I'm choosing to absorb by way of focus and feeling can duplicate itself in ways I'd hardly dream up on my own.

And, one more thing: After adding the woman-in-kimono image to the draft, I "happened" on an episode of *M.A.S.H.*, precisely at a scene where Hawkeye was dolled up in his kimono, too!




I'm glad to have you here with me to play with possibilities. The job I see ahead is staying grounded in whatever aids this quest for space, space that is sweet Home for Grandma Big. 

For now, let's celebrate 
the summer! 


Credits: Paloalto.patch.com

                                     
                                 You are a blast to me!
                                                                                                   -BloggerToots Elaine-                              
    
                                    
                                                   
                                                                                 
           

1 comment: