Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2013

AND WHAT ARE YOUR DISTRACTIONS?

I'm absolutely sure I love to write. I was just as sure I'd write a post tonight, then present it to the world (that be you). For the record, at 8:40 p.m. on October the 4th, this surety seemed, well, as if assured. 


To free up courage, style and verve, I even moved the laptop somewhere new. It only took a little while; I'd never known verve was so accessible.

But then came the unthinkable. The cursor, little devil that it is, darted into


Credit: cysy.com



All morals shot, I had lied to me again.


Credit: thischarmingmum.com


But know what? I'm going to post this anyway, just as it is, at 1:00 a.m. on what used to be tomorrow. And the next time tell the truth before we start.

In the meantime, how are you distracted in your life from something that you love to do? What puts you back on track again? Believe you me, I'm open to advice and a lot of FB pathos (that's pity, btw).

                                         Here's to staying true, on course,
                                                         BloggerToots.Elaine
                                                









2 comments: